Senior Game Developer
Voodoo – Montreal, CA
The masters of mobile games. The beautiful city of Montreal. A brand new project. A Senior Game Developer i.e. YOU! Mix them all together and you have the perfect next career move! With over 300 million monthly users and two billion downloads, they have outperformed all competition in recent years and are looking to build on this into 2020 and beyond.
This studio has an organic structure, where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas for new projects. You'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to inspiration as you work in a creative and stimulating environment.
You will be given full autonomy to work on what you think is best, sometimes stopping work on a good idea to make room for a great one!
There are plenty of other benefits of being an employee:
- Flexible working, work from home one day per week
- Transportation fees reimbursed
- 25 days of paid leave per year
- Healthcare and death/disability insurance
This studio focuses on blockbuster games that reach millions of players! Thinking big means that they thrive on delivering and testing their ideas quickly, and have the discipline to say no to low impact projects. They are experts at mobile development and have the legacy to back up the quality they put into their titles.
What you'll be doing day-to-day:
- Creating innovative games
- Writing robust code
- Deconstructing, analysing, and adapting mobile game mechanics
- Supporting and contributing new ideas to game features
The skills and XP you'll need:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Unity or other game engines
- A good sense of gameplay experience
- Specialise in providing attention to detail
- Familiar with optimisation issues
- Fluent in the English language
Interested in learning more? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777