Fancy living and working in the historic and cultural city of Bordeaux?
As the Senior Game Developer you'll be working in an ubercool district of Bordeaux and working on an as yet new and unannounced titles, heading up the programming team from prototyping to launch.
This role gives you the opportunity to have key input into all aspects of the game's production and development. Your day to day responsibilities will include working closely with designers, artists and engineers to implement and iterate on game systems. You will also be experimenting on game design with rapidly prototyping and regularly play test to provide feedback to the team.
The skills and experience you will need include:
- 3+ years experience in the industry
- Able to analyse game designer requests & iterate with designers to deliver robust implementations that are fun & engaging
- Minimum of one shipped title
- Strong OO programming skills (Haxe & C++)
- Comfortable prototyping & working with iterative development processes
The studio will also provide you with visa and relocation support if required. So, are you interested in joining this incredible studio in Bordeaux?
Contact Kirsten on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email@example.com