Purple Lamp – Vienna, AT
Purple Lamp was founded by industry veterans to pursue their passion in PC and console gaming.
A love for community driven strategy, management and light RPG games unites a team that has spent many years working together, where everyone knows what they’re doing and loves the games they’re working on.
They work in an English-speaking environment, but their multi-national team comes from many different countries: Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Iceland, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Sweden, and the USA, just to name a few. They are now looking for YOU to join their international roster!
As the studio’s next Game Designer, your key tasks will include:
- Supporting the Game Director and Senior Designer to define the vision for the game
- Working hands-on with design implementation
- Researching so your designs are well informed and fit for purpose
- Creating and communicating designs to provide clear goals / specifications
- Prototyping and requesting feedback to validate designs and reduce risks
- Reviewing and iterating tools and features to achieve best results
- Planning and estimating with the team to coordinate development cycles
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- As an experienced Game Designer you should have developed and released at least 1 games for PC and/or consoles for a full cycle (start to finish)
- Strong technical and analytical design skills
- Proactive personality and good communication skills
- Good command of the English language (written and oral)
This skills and competencies will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum framework
In return Purple Lamp offers you:
- A creative, friendly and positive work environment
- A rich variety of challenging and interesting projects where your input really matters
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- Regular game jams and self-development initiatives
- An office in the centre of Vienna, frequently considered the "World's Most Liveable City"
- 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays
Interested in hearing more about your new job?
Reach out to Simon Hope at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777 for a full run-down of this exciting opportunity.