Senior Game Designer (Remote Options)
Old Skull Games – Lyon, FR
***This role can be worked remotely or from their studio based in Lyon, France***
Old Skull Games are looking for an experienced F2P Senior Game Designer to join their growing team to work on prestigious IPs in partnership with publishers/IP owners and on original self-published creations.
Self-publishing is a significant growth area for the company. Tiny Worlds, their first title in that space, reached the symbolic milestone of 1 million dollars in gross revenue and demonstrated their commitment and determination to succeed in this new pursuit as a developing studio.
While currently focusing on the free-to-play mobile space, their ambition goes beyond this market and model. They aim to create, produce, publish, and operate ambitious and original cross-platform games that will positively impact both our players and the industry.
As Old Skull's Senior Game Designer, your role and responsibilities will include…
- Designing new features for established mobile games to maximise short & long-term player engagement on top of game revenues
- Creating and planning live ops & upcoming content
- Writing design documents to communicate your vision to the team
- Logging detailed micro documents for in-game features to provide all the information programmers will need
- Collaborating with game designers to make sure all new game features fit within the established economy model
- Working with data analysts to define and study in-game data to improve games
- Driving new initiatives to monetise and reward the customer base
- Participating with the design team to create fun, engaging, and outstanding player experiences
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the market by monitoring new games and trends in the F2P and GAAS space
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Extensive track record designing F2P/GAAS/MMO/Social casino mobile games
- Comprehensive understanding of classic games design and current mobile game trends on engagement, retention, and monetisation
- A history of running a game as a service with a solid knowledge of how to use and analyse data to adjust player experience and mechanics and improve game performances
Interested in this role? Want to know more? Get in touch with Simon Hope on 01709 834777 or email email@example.com