Senior Game Designer
How would you like to work for a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Game Designer who will develop the game systems, as well as the progression and retention mechanics, for an upcoming free-to-play mobile game within a lean development team.
You'll be working with the world's best game developers within a studio which has developed, and continues to work on, hit titles such as the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat, and Gangstar series. Sound exciting?
Your day-to-day will involve the following tasks:
- Develop social mechanics and game modes to improve engagement and retention
- Develop gameplay systems
- Analyse metrics and propose adjustments to the game accordingly
- Keep all project documents up-to-date and regularly maintain the level of quality for the game
- Maintain a high level of communication and follow-up with the different departments
- Take a leadership role and ensure excellent communication with those in charge of the technical design of the game, programming, etc
- Assemble a team of designers according to the needs of the project
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of professional experience in game design (gameplay, 3C, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of the games market on iOS / Android, as well as free-to-play
- Have worked on at least one free-to-play title which released
- A college diploma among the following disciplines: computer science, multimedia, graphics, video games, or equivalent
- Experience with prototyping tools (Flash, Unity, Virtools, GameMaker, etc)
- Good knowledge of multimedia software (Office, Adobe, Macromedia)
- 3DS Max, Maya, Sketchup or other 3D design software skills
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for?
Would you like to learn more about the studio or this exciting role?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777