Senior Game Designer
Ballistic Moon – Hampshire, UK
Are you interested in playing a leading role on a new IP at one of the UK's most exciting new indie developers?
Based in Farnborough, Ballistic Moon are a small passionate team of highly experienced developers, focused on creating exceptional and innovative games for next generation platforms.
They are currently working with a huge AAA publisher in the early stages of pre-production for a major new project, as well as creating their own IP.
As the Senior Game Designer at Ballistic Moon, you'll report directly to the studio's Creative Director. This pivotal role’s scope in the studio will be broad and strategic. You will be responsible for setting, communicating, and delivering all aspects of the game design.
In your new role, you will:
- Help deliver a high-quality game
- Design fun experiences for players
- Be the go-to person for the implementation of content that stretches the capabilities of new and existing systems
- Be an advocate for the player experience
- Create or oversee all design work
- Create well written game design documentation where appropriate
- Work with producers to ensure realistic project scope
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- You'll be highly proficient in either UE4 or Unity, from creating prototypes through to fully featured game content
- 3+ years of game design experience
- You have shipped at least one project throughout development cycle on console or PC
- Comfortable presenting game ideas and concepts to the development team and senior management
- A passionate gamer, fully up-to-date on current gaming trends and the direction of the industry
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Considerable experience in UE4
- Programming or scripting skills
- Shipped games within an agile development methodology
- A content contributor in the indie gaming scene
Interested in hearing more?
Get in touch with us!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777