Senior Game Designer
Logic Artists – Frederiksberg, DK
Logic Artists are in search of their next Senior Game Designer! Want to be a part of their growing empire? This role is made for anyone who has a passion to work on RPG type roles! Joining them will see you helping to create a new and exciting franchise in a dedicated and fast-growing team. What's not to love?
The IP is currently in its infancy, and needs a creative individual to help it grow to its full potential. Does that sound like you?
Your day-to-day will involve the following:
- Design and drive the vision and implementation of game systems
- Develop ideas for gameplay and player progression systems
- Collaborate with other game designers, programmers, and artists to contribute to the vision of the game
- Prototype design ideas in-engine and gather feedback from the team members
- Iterate and evolve designs based on user feedback
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Minimum of one previously shipped PC or console title
- Experience in designing core game features, creating documentation, and helping implementation
- Excellent feeling for RPG systems and gameplay in general
- Excellent communication skills, with fluent or business level English (both written and spoken)
- Passionate RPG player
- Ability to work well under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at once
- Willingness to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment
- Ability to easily adapt to changing needs and requirements
- Can prioritise, plan, organise, manage, and meet deadlines for your own work and time
- Able to thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people
- A great sense of humour
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Familiarity with the Unity game engine
- Worked on a collectible card game
- Experience in designing F2P titles
If you are interested in learning more, please don't be hesitant to email!
Get in touch for a confidential and informal chat.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777