With 30 years of consistently innovative and award-winning racing games, this is a UK studio with global recognition.
We want you to join a talented and experienced team to re-invent and shape their most ambitious racing title ever, from its inception to a genre-defining experience.
As a Senior Game Designer, you will work in a passionate close-knit team, delivering AAA racing games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.
You will have experience in;
- Game balancing and systems
- Taking games from prototype to final release
- Documentation and implementation
- Managing and Mentoring younger designers
- passion for sports and/or racing games
- 2 games released from initial concept to final release
- come from a console background
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible working hours + 33 days holiday
- Private healthcare + Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retro gaming nights
- Game launch nights and BBQs
- Relocation assistance
- & more!
For more information about this excellent role contact Sol at Sol@aswift.com or give us a call on 01709 834777