Our client are a successful games studio based in France, who have developed a handful of exciting games ranging from RPGs to FPSs. They have a varied team with over 80 developers from 10 different nationalities; giving their games an international flavour and a sense of individuality!
Our client are looking for a Senior Game Designer who will take in charge the design and drafting of a game under development.
- Create and update game design documents
- Anticipate production problems related to design
- Prepare both internal and external reporting documents
- Work on ergonomics and functionality of menus
- Work in respect of technical and timing constraints (tasks management)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the video games industry
- High knowledge of video games entertainment
- Fluent English compulsory
- C# scripting knowledge would be a plus
- French knowledge would be a big plus
For more information about this excellent opportunity contact Sol Argueso on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com.