Senior Game Designer
Shiro Games – Bordeaux, FR
Shiro Games are an independant developer who have been making great games since 2012. They have been behind critically acclaimed titles such as Evoland, Darksburg, and the incredibly successful Northgard.
They are about to commence work on a brand new (unannounced) game, intended for PC/Steam platforms, and are looking to expand their design guild with the hire of a Senior Game Designer…this is where YOU come in!
Working out of the wonderful city of Bordeaux, close to both the Atlantic ocean and the Pyrenees mountains, you'll bring a breadth of game design experience, as well as the ability to adapt to various forms of content and systems design. You'll have a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, outstanding people skills, boundless creativity, a strong visual aesthetic, and a longstanding passion for playing games.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Creative Director, as well as programmers and artists, on design specifications and implementation
- Design and iteration on gameplay systems to create a world class gaming experience
- Practice iterative design techniques to integrate player feedback and playtest data
- Maintain a high level of quality while working within design and technical constraints
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed include:
- At least 5+ years in a Game Designer role on Console/PC platforms, with at least one shipped title (mandatory)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Extensive content and systems design experience, ideally you will have creatively owned complete implementations, from concept to delivery
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment
- An absolute passion for playing and making computer games
Interested in hearing more about this exciting role or the studio themselves?
Get in touch with us for a confidential chat!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777