Senior GAAS Producer (US Remote)
TinyBuild Games – Seattle, US
TinyBuild are now looking for a Senior GAAS Producer to join their team. For this role, you'll need to be an excellent communicator and a multitasking person, strong problem-solving skills and passionate about video games. As a Senior GAAS Producer to oversee the production and live operation of several PC & console titles created by different teams across the world.
TinyBuild is a video game label started in 2011 with the idea of creating long-term, recognisable franchises by partnering up with talented developers from all over the world. The company has released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, and more. Headquartered in the Seattle Area, USA, the company now has studios in the US, Netherlands, Latvia, and throughout Eastern Europe.
For this role, you'll need…
- 3+ years of experience in the role of a Producer, preferably on F2P games
- Hands-on history of running games in live-ops stage
- Top-notch communication skills, with fluency in written and spoken English
- A proactive approach, high sense of ownership and a team player’s mindset
- An ability to handle multiple projects at a time, with different deadlines and requirements
- A deep interest and understanding of the industry and games
As a Senior GAAS Producer, you will…
- Help the development team ship the best possible games
- Be in touch with the player’s expectations and market changes to help the teams steer their vision into the right direction
- Define and manage the live-operations and ensure the delivery of high-quality updates and DLC’s
- Work closely with the rest of internal teams to market updates across multiple platforms
- Participate in the assessment and due diligence process with prospective external studios
Just some of the benefits of working with TinyBuild Games include…
- A chance to work with AA games of famous franchises for PC and consoles
- Joining a rapidly growing company with tons of opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely with flexible schedule
- Coverage for professional courses and conferences
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Connor on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email email@example.com now!