Located in the ‘happiest country in the world’, our Denmark-based client is a highly ambitious studio who are continuously exploring new genres and raising the bar of games.
Founded in 2010, our client has already published two highly successful game titles, which have been downloaded over 450 million times and won several awards. The team talented team are passionate about creating unique user experiences that break away from the norm.
They now have an opportunity for a Senior F2P Game Designer to join their friendly and innovative studio, and help them transform their creative vision into reality!
- A visionary designer who can own the high level system of our games
- Able to communicate your vision and inspire people
- Proactive, open and constructive
- Enthusiastic about casual mobile games and do you have proven experience of free-to-play models and games
- Organised and structured in your ideas and agile in your processes
- You must have worked in game design for a minimum of five years and have at least two shipped titles, one of which should be a mobile F2P title.
- Experience with analytics as part of the design process in free-to-play games
- Unity, C# and Excel competences
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 19 nationalities
- Friday gaming sessions and bar
- Office dog
For more information about this exciting role contact Simon Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 01709 834777 for a confidential chat.