Senior Environment Artist
Ever fancied making a move to Toronto?
I'm working with an awesome indie studio, looking for a Senior Environment Artist to join their growing team.
Their first title sold over 5 million copies across all the major platforms and they've since worked on two further titles.
The studio prides themselves on self-direction and you'll be expected to play a huge part in the development of their next titles.
Why You Should Apply:
- Brand spanking new office in downtown Toronto
- Creative space – lots of space and light
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Every Friday, they bring back beers and play games together
- Rooftop patio
- Worried about Visa or relocation costs? Don’t – these guys have your back
If you have…
- At least 3+ years’ experience a AAA Environment Artist
- Expert knowledge of game environment development processes
- An exceptional portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of high quality photo realistic environments
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- A passion for multiplayer blood and gore titles
Get in touch! Call Max on +44 1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org