Senior Environment Artist – London, UK
Do you have a passion for creating games?
Do you do it for fun?
Driven by a passion for doing things differently?
Great experience creating art for games?
You should apply for this role!
Our client is looking for a Senior Environment Artist experience using Unity to create high quality, high res 3D Assets, textures, UV Maps which match their technical and artistic requirements.
You will be helping lead a team developing an original IP from the ground up; for one of the most creative independent games developers in the UK.
- 3+ years' game development experience
- Experience creating environment art for multiple published video game titles
- Exceptional understanding of current 3D art techniques and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience implementing environment art production pipelines
- Experience managing artists to ensure consistency of environment art
Interested? Get in touch! Call Max on +44 (0) 1709 834 777 or email Max@aswift.com