Senior Economy Designer
Wooga – Berlin, DE
I'm working with the casual gaming powerhouse Wooga to find a Senior Economy Designer.
As the Senior Economy Designer you will be working on a hidden object game that already has an established fan base in the millions.
You'll leverage your data-driven mindset to ensure players have engaging, long-lasting and fun experiences, and craft economy models that facilitate new features and event creation; collaborating closely with product managers, game designers, developers and other teams to achieve your aims.
You will also keep up to speed with the best elements of the hidden object game market and other competitive titles to maintain the title's edge.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role…
- Ideally 4+ years economy design and live-ops experience
- Experience of creating and expanding a game economy to support feature sets and live ops events
- A love of data! With SQL skills seen as a big plus!
- Strong communication skills (in English)
- Comfortable visualising ides and presenting in a clear and comprehensive manner using data and visuals
- Analytical skills and a good sense of game pacing and balancing
- Team mentality with a desire to learn and improve
- Strong time management skills efficiently and manage your time
Wooga are very proud of their diverse, creative and inclusive working environment. All employees at Wooga play a part in shaping the studio culture, where excellent craftsmanship and the truly collaborative way of working are highly values.
The studio is based in the heart of Berlin and boasts over 250 employees from around the world, working together to create quality and engaging casual games.
Perks and benefits include…
- Generous relocation package and home search support
- Impressive self education budget with extra days off for self-development
- Casual meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches and internal trainings and workshops
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- German language classes for you and your significant other
- Budget to choose your own equipment and get set up for success
To find out more about the role contact me for a confidential chat!
email@example.com or call +44 (01709 834777).