Looking for a new job? Want to work for a studio who do their best to support your needs and balance your career and personal life? Health and wellbeing are super important here, that’s why you’ll enjoy loads of benefits like health care coverage, retirement plans, stock purchase plans and much more!
You'll be having fun while you work. You’ll be part of a dynamic work environment with several fitness perks, discount programs and even free games! You'll even have your own dedicated studio barista, how awesome is that?
So, let's talk about you. They are looking for someone to take a senior role as a production leader in the studio. This person will inspire, influence, coach, and develop the team that they work.
They are looking for someone driven to get things done who is a creative, enthusiastic and a natural leader.
They will be responsible for ensuring a project or selection of projects have credible plans and the teams are set up for success to deliver on them. In addition, they will be accountable for effective and efficient development of these projects to meet their delivery of budget, time and quality.
Here is a taste of what you’ll be doing…
· Champions the plan: collaborating with all talent to develop plans and achieve success
· Coaches people: coach and develop other DDs to achieve our team goals and their personal goals
· Coaches teams on process: selecting most suitable process and most valuable metrics, communicating plans, challenges and tracking to the team
· Leads the way to achieve high performing teams, creating and championing best practice
· Identifies, mitigates or manages project risks
· Provides effective feedback: to both people you manage and members of your team
Here are the skills you’ll need…
· Prior experience as an SDD or equivalent senior project manager
· Ability to manage large project teams over development cycles of varied periods of time
· Solid understanding of project management practices and process
· Expert in people management
· Experience building and maintaining high performing teams
· Experience working with external partners to deliver on projects
Here are some great bonus skills, but they’re not essential…
· Experience in delivering games
· Experience working in media or creative industries such as film and TV
· Craft experience in game development as an artist, programmer etc.
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1709 834777.