Looking for a new role at a studio who do their best to support your needs and balance your career and personal life? Who’ll give you the chance to lead and mentor a talented team of developers on two exciting new console titles?
Well you won’t have to travel to a galaxy far far away to find what you’re looking for… It’s right here!
As the Senior Development Director at EA Criterion, you’ll be leading the studio-wide operations on two ambitious new console products; a collaboration on arguably the biggest entertainment franchise and worldwide pop culture phenomenon in history, and the studio’s own brand-new IP!
They are looking for someone driven to get things done who is a creative, enthusiastic and a natural leader.
Sound like you?
Here are a few of your key tasks should you choose to accept the mission:
- Champion the plan: collaborating with all talent to develop plans and achieve success on internal projects
- Coach people: coach and develop other DDs to achieve team goals and their personal goals
- Coach teams on process: selecting most suitable process and most valuable metrics, communicating plans, challenges and tracking to the team
Aside from the satisfaction you’ll gain from working with such a talented, collaborative team, you’ll also be having fun while you work! You’ll be part of a dynamic work environment with several fitness perks, discount programs and even free games! You'll even have EA's own dedicated studio barista at your service, how awesome is that?
If you’ve read this far and are beginning to get excited, here are a few of the base-line skills & experience you’ll need to qualify for the mission…
• You have prior experience as a SDD or equivalent senior production on a Console or PC project
• You can manage operations & large project teams over development cycles of varied periods of time
• You’re an expert at recruiting and maintaining high performing teams
• You have experience working with external partners to deliver on successful projects
Interested? Don’t worry if your CV isn’t ready just yet… drop me a line and we can discuss the next steps. You can contact me at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.