Tag Games – Dundee, UK
Tag are an ambitious and growing mobile studio based in Dundee, Scotland. With over 14 years of making mobile games for some of the biggest brands in the world, this period of growth will be the perfect time for you to join them on their journey!
They're now looking for an individual to embark on their most ambitious and exciting title yet! What will this be you're wondering? It's a brand new cross-platform IP in partnership with a world-renowned publisher. Interested in learning more? Of course you are!
Their studio culture is relaxed and collaborative. Their team works together to support each other in solving problems and ensuring personal development. They’re driven by a passion for quality and delivering outstanding products. If you feel like this is the studio for you, they have a variety of roles available, both at their Dundee studio and remote.
The day-to-day tasks you will undertake include:
- Build and carry features from conception, through to prototyping, detailed design, and implementation
- Work alongside the lead game designer on the creation of new game features
- Grow and develop relationships with key stakeholders across multiple disciplines
- Ensure that clear lines of communication are kept open, with key stakeholders, by updating them on the progress and challenges
- Create clear and effective design documentation
- Support other game designers with systems design and spreadsheet modeling
- Review and evolve game systems to achieve commercial goals
- Mentor other designers on the team to help them achieve their highest potential
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ released titles, or equivalent experience as a Game/Systems Designer
- Proficient understanding of game systems
- Experience in designing mobile core loops, player sessioning, and F2P experiences
- Exceptional skills in Excel and large spreadsheet/data management
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills, allowing you to effectively work with Game Design and Product teams
- A genuine love for games
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Strong understanding of systems driven player-owned narrative
- Strong knowledge of content distribution
- Experience mentoring designers
- Confident scripting in C# (Unity) or similar
- Strong knowledge of event-driven live operations in mobile games
- An avid player of F2P mobile strategy games
- Knowledge of MMO games
If you're interested in learning more, please don't be hesitant to contact me!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777