Want to be a part of a studio where you'll have the freedom in your own creative space? As a Senior Creative Software Developer, you'll be developing and executing the interactive real-time artworks, creating visually stunning concepts!
You will be joining a company that likes to push the boundaries and now partnered with Disney's major animation studios – they're one of the very few studios Disney have trusted in to create animations from scratch.
To top it all off, you will join them in their fantastic studio based in the buzzing city of Greater London.
Day to day, you'll…
• Creating real-time 4K screen-based and multi-channel immersive installations and artworks of exceptional standard and uniqueness.
• Access to R&D budgets and resources to ensure studio remains at cutting-edge.
• Leading projects and working with the team (with assistance of a dedicated Producer) to ensure efficient development of artworks.
• Liaising with the artist, various managers and design/production teams.
Sound interesting? You'll need…
o Unity (essential)
o C# (essential)
o Shaders – vertex, compute, pixel (essential)
o Mathematics – matrixes, quaternion, trigonometry (essential)
• Demonstrable passion for tech/art/experiential events and involvement in the wider software development community (i.e. blog, GitHub, etc)
• Competent time management skills; able to work on several projects at once, thrive on challenges and deliver to tight client deadlines.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role.
• Bonus annual leave for long-serving employees
• Company pension above UK minimums
• Committed investment in new technology for R&D and experimentation.
Sounds good? For more details contact email@example.com or call me on 01709834777