Senior Community Manager
tinyBuild – Seattle, US (USA Remote)
tinyBuild started as an indie game developer and morphed into a developer publisher you can't miss. The company has released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbour, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, and more.
tinyBuild are now looking for a full-time Senior Community Manager based in the US. As Senior Community Manager, you will be focused on engaging and fostering communities of our players on Steam, Discord, Reddit, Twitter & more!
They expect you to be a natural communicator and an avid gamer, whose everyday duties will revolve around growing the player community, engaging with influencers, managing social media and being a reliable point of contact between players and development teams.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Working closely with producers on community engagement plans
- Creating and executing social media campaigns
- Fostering the relationship with variety of content creators
- Keeping a close line of communication with our players across different channels (Steam, Discord, Twitter, etc)
- Assisting development teams with regular activities such as dev logs, sentiment analysis, and more.
The skills and experience you will need…
- At least 3 years of experience in the video games industry in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of major social media platforms: Discord, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Twitch, TikTok, etc
- Passion for communication and being an empathetic listener
- Extensive knowledge of the video game industry and culture
- Being a gamer and having a couple of beloved genres is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – English
- Additional language is a big advantage
- Experience in content creation (streams, videos, etc) in a plus too
Want to learn more about this studio and opportunity?
Get in touch with Vicky at +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!