Senior Community Manager (Remote Options)
Riyo Games – Toronto, CA
Riyo Games are now looking for a Senior Community Manager to join their fun, inclusive and supportive team to help support their already growing community.
They are an indie studio based in Toronto, Canada who’s mission is to create retro-infused JRPG’s that awaken childhood memories.
If you loved games like Chrono Trigger & Final Fantasy – you will love their new turn based JRPG game – Threads of Time!
Inspired by old classics, Threads of Time is a modern take on the beloved JRPGs of the 90’s, It targets the resurgent interest in playing nostalgic, retro JRPGs with modern graphics and game design.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Fostering and maintaining a safe and welcoming environment for a game community
- Leading the strategic planning and project management for the community and social media
- Posting and engaging with forums on multiple platforms, including emails, Steam, Discord, Reddit, Twitter, TikTok, and Imgur, amongst others
- Recruiting, managing, and supporting a team of Discord volunteer moderators
- Utilising platform and audience data to continually optimise community engagement
For this role you'll need…
- A love of JRPGs
- To have worked on at least one game launch in a Community Manager capacity
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience managing online communities and developing strategic plans in the video game industry
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Discord, Reddit, Twitter, TikTok,etc.
- Proficiency with email marketing tools (e.g. Aweber) and social media scheduling tools
- A passion and flair for chatting with community members, as well as writing professionally to the press, influencers, and in social media.
Just some of the benefits of working with Riyo Games include…
- 4 weeks paid vacation (1 week of which is taken in late December)
- A workplace that appreciates and values diversity and inclusivity
- Opportunities to contribute to the game’s creative design and take ownership of features
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Opportunities to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Become part of a veteran team that includes legendary developers who have worked on iconic titles such as Xenoblade Chronicles, Bravely Default, Final Fantasy, Octopath Traveler and more!
Please note although this is a full-time remote position, applicants must reside in Canada.
If you would like to apply – please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 1709 834 777