Senior Character Artist
Torn Banner Studios – Toronto, Canada
Torn Banner Studios are looking for a talented Senior Character Artist to Play a vital role in the creative vision of their newest endeavour, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 2 – the sequel to the multi-million copy selling original, and support it and future titles. In joining this small independent studio of around 40 developers in Toronto, you'll have the opportunity to contribute toward building the future of our company.
As a Senior Character Artist at Torn Banner Studios, you’ll have a wide range of responsibilities from creating art to organising the department, communicating with production, facilitating feedback and working with leads to execute the vision for the games they make.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Establishing and designing a variety of characters through from conception to completion
- Producing high quality 3D characters, weapons, and customization assets for AAA titles
- Working closely with the Production, Environment, Animation, and other artists to bring the concepts to life
The skills and experience you'll need for this role…
- An exceptional portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of high-quality character art
- 5+ years of professional development in the videogames industry
- Expert knowledge of game character development processes, from sculpting to retopology, baking, UVs, texturing, etc
- An ability to provide an in-depth critique on both your own work and the work of others in a positive and constructive fashion
- An aptness for working under tight deadlines
- A self-motivated mentality with an urge for personal improvement
- A fluency in both written and verbal English communication
Interested in this role? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Jasmin Ali on 01709 834777 or email email@example.com