Senior Artist (Remote Options)
Stainless Games – Isle of Wight, UK
**Remote Options Available**
Stainless Games, based on the Isle of Wight, are currently looking to recruit a proficient Senior Artist. In this role, you will join an experienced team, creating compelling game visuals, assets, and interfaces. You will get the chance to work on large projects for well-known IP's.
So, have you ever wanted to work in an independent studio that is growing rapidly? Do you thrive on the challenge of managing multi-disciplinary teams across a variety of platforms? Do you love to be agile in your management style? If you answered yes to all of these questions, it might be time to dust of your Scrum Master badge and be prepared to make some waves.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include…
- Collaborating closely with the lead artist, assisting in defining the games aesthetic and ambience
- Generating stunning in-game assets and props for projects covering a multitude of genres and styles
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team spanning a number of platforms
- Mentoring junior artists throughout projects when required
What you'll bring to the role…
- A background in a previous Senior Games Artist
- An established expertise with a 3D Art package, preferably 3DS Max
- An in-depth knowledge of game engines, such as Unity or UE4
Stainless games are based on the beautiful Isle of Wight. If you would like to join them on-site, you can make use of the great open spaces and you will never be more than 20 minutes away from the coast. Alternatively, if you prefer to work remotely from mainland UK, do not be dissuaded as permanent remote working is an option for the studio!
To set up a confidential conversation about this role, or to find out more about the studio please click on the link or get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.