Does a long-standing games developer with a broad portfolio of amazing games entice you? Of course it does!
The benefits you’ll enjoy range from childcare, all the way to massive company events like their annual Summer BBQ and Christmas Party. If you’re a sucker for merch or games, they have that covered too. You’ll get 50% off at their store and gain access to all of their steam titles!
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
- Producing high quality in-game animations
- Working with the animation team to help them achieve the hit standards and time management targets
- Collaborating with other team disciplines (Art, Design & Code), ensuring the animation process stays in line with the project
- Continuation of your technical knowledge, including adapting to new technologies and processes
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need…
- Excellent knowledge of animation using Maya, with outstanding skills demonstrating knowledge and application of weight, timing, pace, poses and storytelling
- Fluent clean-up and use of motion capture data
- Genuine passion for games and animation, bringing characters to life with realistic human and animal motion
Interested? Let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777