Does a long-standing developer with a broad portfolio entice you? Fancy living in picturesque Oxford working in an office with awesome events, benefits and a great culture?
Look no further!
The benefits you’ll enjoy range from pension, cycle to work, childcare all the way to massive company events like their annual Summer BBQ & Christmas Party. That’s not mentioning all the little events in between. If you’re a sucker for merch or games, they have you covered. You’ll get 50% of all their merch and gain access to all their steam titles and if you’re an artist you get an Autodesk home license! There’s loads more but we’ll not bore you with a massive list.
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
· Produce in-game animations to the highest standards of fidelity and style as demanded by the project
· Work with the animation team, demonstrating strong time management skills to ensure tasks are completed on schedule to required standard
· Work effectively with other team disciplines (Art, Design & Code) to ensure the animation process is responding to the demands of the project whilst maintaining its aesthetic quality
· Continuation of your technical knowledge, including adapting to new technologies and processes
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need…
· Excellent knowledge of animating using Maya, with outstanding animation skills demonstrating knowledge and application of weight, timing, pace, poses and storytelling
· Excellent understanding of how animation must work in harmony with the game design
· Fluent clean-up and use of motion capture data
· Excellent initiative, self-motivation, communication, organisational and problem solving skills, as well as teamworking and the ability to accept and follow direction
· Genuine passion for games and animation, bringing characters to life with realistic human and animal motion
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Dan at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.