Senior Animator (Remote Options)
Firesprite Games – Liverpool, United Kingdom
***This role can be worked remotely from anywhere in the UK***
Firesprite are looking for a Senior Animator to join their talented team either at their studio in Liverpool or remotely from anywhere in the UK!
Want to work on a new edition of a much loved IP? You'll be joining right at the start of the project, and will have a hand in shaping what it will eventually become! As an experienced games animator, you will be asked to breathe life into the heroes and foes of an incredibly exciting project.
You will be in at the early stages of the development process, allowing you to put your own creative stamp on the title. You'll work closely with the whole of the team, especially with the Technical Animator and Art Director, to iterate, evolve, and polish the animations to the highest quality possible.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing, quality titles in the past. You'll be using your hard-earned experience and ability to create game-ready animation for this huge project.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Collaborating with the Art Director and Technical Animation Lead to create high-quality animation on a given rig
- Animating creatures and humans, including facial animation
- Delivering the finished animation in a game-ready state
- Working with development managers to ensure realistic time estimates are given
- Working with your animation peers and feeding back any workflow suggestions to the Tech Animation Lead
The skills and experience you'll need…
- AAA animation expertise and a show reel
- An in-depth comprehension of body movement and spatial awareness
- An adaptability in different animation styles
- 3+ years background in games animation
Firesprite are a successful and growing PC, VR, and AAA developer. They have an impressive portfolio of games across different genres and platforms, and are based in the centre of the cultural and vibrant city of Liverpool. They're waiting for you and your skillset to make a real difference!
Interested in hearing more about this position?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777