Dambuster Studios – Nottingham, UK
Fancy being part of a collaborative environment where everyone in the studio has a voice? Would you love to work for an awesome AAA developer in the heart of Nottingham? You didn't hear it from us, but they even have their own motion capture studio and scanning rigs!
You will be joining a large, multi-talented, and dedicated animation team with a wealth of experience in AAA development. You will get the chance to animate both in-game characters and beautifully polished cinematic scenes.
Your day-to-day will involve tasks such as:
- Create first-person handcrafted animations using Autodesk Maya
- Create cinematics and gameplay animations of photo-realistic quality, utilising motion capture technology
- Ensure animation content created is consistent with the style set out for the characters, story, and overall game vision
- Work productively with other teams/specialities, particularly programmers and designers
- Import and test animations as required
- Follow and maintain the animation pipeline technical requirements and system structure
- Offer solutions to maximise the efficiency, contributing to the overall development of the project, and raise any other issues that may need to be addressed
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistently high-quality
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Work with the leads to plan and manage your workload to meet internal milestones
- Able to work autonomously and to take ownership of features from early concept, through to final polish
- Support and mentor junior members of the team
- Excellent communication and written skills
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Experience working on at least one AAA title
- Knowledge of game engines
- An impressive showreel of your previous work
Sounds interesting? Want to learn more about this role or the studio?
Get in touch with us!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777