A successful games studio in Manchester is expanding. with recent sign-off on an Unreal Engine 4 horror console title! They are looking to grow their studio to work on what is set to be a ground breaking project for one of the world's largest publishers.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Animator work on a globally recognised AAA cross-platform title. You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles. Come and join their successful and expanding studio, and create a game that’s guaranteed to be a massive hit across the globe!
- Consistently create high-quality animations that directly contribute to the realisation of successful game characters
- Take ownership of animated work from early pre-visualisation to final polish.
- Implement animations into the project’s engine and liaise where necessary with the technical designer/programmer to facilitate this
- Contribute to the conceptualisation of character behaviours and abilities
- Provide input during the character development process, from concept to modelling to final rigging; identifying character performance and functionality requirements
Essential Skills You'll Need:
- You will have worked on at least two shipped titles from start to finish
- Experience rigging and implementing animations into a games engine
- An excellent show-reel demonstrating your animation skills
Interested? Get in touch
email@example.com or +44(0)1709 834777