Fancy joining one of the UK’s fastest growing studios and stamping your artistic mark on future titles?
You'd be working for a studio who recently won Gi.biz’s “Best Places To Work” Award, and for good reason. The list of benefits with this role reads like a book! There’s too many to list in one job ad, so we’ll just include a few of the big ones…
Love the sun? Well you’d be working right next to the beach on the sunny south coast. The salary is excellent and if you need to relocate for this role, don’t worry about the cost or the stress. They have it covered, as well as VISA support! And did we mention that they have an in-house chef who cooks lunch for the team every Friday?
If you haven’t already guessed, this role is with one of Brighton’s best developers, Studio Gobo! Gobo are a relatively new studio but have already worked on multiple world class projects for companies in the calibre of Disney, Codemasters and Ubisoft.
So, you know all about Studio Gobo, I’ll fill you in on what you’ll be doing! If you’re an experienced animator, you’d be great for this studio and they’d love to have you join them.
You will work as part of the animation team with a primary focus on creating and implementing gameplay character move sets. The role will also encompass cut scene and narrative based sequences and supporting in world animations as required. Due to the focus on gameplay related animation you will have a deep understanding of how your artistry can positively impact the quality of the player experience.
So do you have the skills to pay the bills?
· Animation production experience on at least one shipped AAA character action game.
· B.A. in Fine Arts, Animation or Film.
· Advanced skills in games development software such as Maya & games engines (ideally to include UE4).
· Knowledge of HumanIK and Ikinema a distinct advantage.
· Exceptional key frame animation skills and a reel that showcases world leading animation quality in character and creature move sets, combat animation and other related gameplay animation systems.
· Expert level of understanding of the principals of animation.
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1709 834777.