How do you fancy working on popular, high end AAA titles?
I'm looking for a highly talented and experienced Animator to play a key role for a BAFTA winning indie game developer.
As the Senior Animator you'll be responsible for creating and editing key-frame animation and editing mocap data for in-game characters and sequences; providing high-quality content for one of the studio's games currently under production.
You'll need the following skills & experience:
- 4+ years experience as an animator.
- Experience of working on at least one AAA game.
- Experience of character rigs & facial animation solutions.
- Able to create believable key-framed performances for both humans & creatures.
- Able to clean up & enhance mocap performances.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating your ability to create high-quality animations.
Bonus XP if you can bring the following:
- Experience in hand key creature animation
- Experience working on a first-person game
If this sounds like the perfect position, then I'd love to hear from you!
Contact Dan Hawkins on +44 (0)1709 834777 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.