Build a Rocket Boy – Edinburgh, UK
Do you want to be part of something huge?
This opportunity is to work on one of the biggest and best kept secrets in the industry. Very little information on this project has been released so far, but it is an open world AAA project with a twist! With the backing of some seriously talented and experienced industry veterans, you will be joining this huge project right at the beginning, and you will get the chance to leave your mark on this future classic!
You will be joining a highly skilled team working with a large budget closely with the Lead Animator. You'll be creating high quality believable character animations and ensure each animation has the right energy and mood.
Your new home city of Edinburgh has everything on offer, from culture and the arts with a wealth of historic importance, to some of the best nightlife the country has to offer! Scotland's game scene has a rich history and has been growing year-on-year. Of course, I should also mention some of the best scenery and mountains in the world!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Create high quality character, creature, and environmental animations
- Work with the Lead Animator and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the animations work as intended in the game
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Work with both keyframe and motion capture data
- Ensure that your animations work as intended in the game
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed include:
- Strong keyframe and motion capture skills
- 3+ years experience and at least one shipped AAA title
- Show-reel demonstrating your abilities and AAA experience
Looking to learn more about this exciting studio and their secretive project?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777