Bulkhead Interactive – Derby, United Kingdom
Bulkhead Interactive are searching for a Senior Animator to oversee the implementation of animations, manage & mentor the animation team and collaborate with other disciplines working on their fast-paced competitive shooter…PROMOD
As a Senior Animator at Bulkhead, you'll be working with their team of animators to bring personality and life to the FPS world currently under construction. Prototyping & implement exciting gameplay features in collaboration with the art team to drive for high and consistent quality across the game.
The team at Bulkhead is a small, tightly-knit group of developers who strive to build impressive multiplayer games. Team members tend to be multi-disciplinary developers who push the boundaries to deliver that goal.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Creating exciting gameplay, movement, character & object animations for a fast-paced First Person Shooter
- Defining and understanding the animation style of Bulkhead's game animation
- Managing and mentoring mid-level and junior team members, helping them achieve their best work
- Testing and reviewing animation to achieve the highest quality
- Working with Programmers, Artists and Designers to implement animations into the game
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A relevant Demo Reel/Portfolio displaying animation for video games
- 5+ years of professional development as an Animator
- Outstanding gameplay and animation capabilities
- Expertise with rigging, skinning and animation systems
- Specialisation in Maya
- A relevant degree in Animation or equivalent professional full-cycle project experience
- Strong communication skills
- A powerful work ethic with a willingness to learn and constantly improve
Bonus points if you have…
- Unreal Engine 4 experience in a professional environment
- Professional experience developing First Person Shooters
Interested in learning more about this opportunity?
Get in touch with us!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777