Senior Animation Engineer
This studio's goal is to facilitate clients through technology and engaging experiences, which all culminates in a drive to make great games.
They have built a network of professionals who are both game players and game makers, delivering industry leading services and tools through a supporting website. They even provide advice to help make a video game shine; and they're having fun whilst they do it!
What will your day-to-day include?
- Work within a dynamic new studio with a focus on technical excellence and exciting projects
- Create great games efficiently with best-in-class technology in a culture of collaboration and excellence with a good work-life balance
- Join a company at the foundation level, to help build a centre of technical excellence in the games industry
- Have a recognised contribution to the studio
As the new Senior Animation Engineer, you will be working on in-house tech/projects as well as contracts as required.
What will your main responsibilties be?
- Design, implement, and maintain the core systems that bring the game vision to life
- Create scalable software solutions for video games
- Create or Improve existing animation tools
- Blend run-times to empower content creators
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of C++ experience
- Understand game engine animation pipelines
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Understand object orientated design principles
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong debugging skills
- Understanding of applied linear algebra and inverse kinematics
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
You'll earn BONUS POINTS for the following:
- Python, MEL, and/or C# language experience
- A history of working with low-level animation constructs: compression, blend trees, and inverse kinematics
Are you Interested in this role?
Get in touch!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777