Senior AI Programmer (Remote Options)
Rocksteady – London, UK
***Fully Remote Options***
As the Senior AI Programmer at Rocksteady you will be working on their upcoming next gen, multi-player AAA title, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, due for release in 2022.
In this role you will get the opportunity to identify and apply relevant AI techniques and approaches to drive NPC and player behaviour.
You’ll be working as part of a team of AI experts, so will get the chance to work with bleeding-edge Game AI tech, and solve complicated AI challenges.
The studio's AI team are given the opportunity to drive and own features, so you'll be given the autonomy to tackle development challenges in new and creative ways.
You'll also be responsible for bridging the AI team and other coding teams, so you'll get lots of exposure to the work your colleagues are tasked with.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Driving AI features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish
- Working with the code and design leads to prioritise feature development
- Collaborating closely with other departments, giving direction and feedback on requirements for the AI features being implemented
- Provide support for the design team on the use of all AI features
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process
- Be proactive and help with problem solving
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role…
- Advanced understanding in C/C++
- Deep understanding of main gaming platforms and their software development requirements
- Strong understanding of modern AI and Gameplay techniques for AAA games
- A good understanding of game technology principles
- Passionate about Game AI
- Bonus points if you have Unreal Engine experience
Part of Warner Bros. Entertainment, Rocksteady Studios are the developer of behind the award-winning Batman: Arkham series. They are a one-project studio that built their success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Their studio is based in London, but they are now offering the option to work fully remotely (from within the UK) for anyone who chooses to do so.
Rocksteady will provide Visa support to anyone from outside the UK who wishes to relocate for the role and they also offer a host of perks and benefits including an annual bonus scheme which can be multiplied, private medical and dental care and a cycle to work scheme.
If you're interested and would like to know more about the role or studio please contact Phil at Aardvark Swift on +44 (0)1709834777 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org