Senior 2D Artist (Hybrid Options)
Secret Studio – Berlin, DE
A studio currently operating in stealth are looking for a Senior 2D Artists to expand their team and accelerate the production of their new F2P mobile game that has the potential to become the next global hit!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely within an amazing multinational veteran team with over 30 years of combined industry experience, in an open, friendly and ambitious culture.
In this role, you'll have the chance to visually shape a new product that successfully made it through their strict MVP process, has secured funding, and shows great potential to become a global hit.
You'll have the option of working partly remote (3 days), partly on-site (2 days) in a modern office space in Berlin, in a flat hierarchy with lightweight processes and high flexibility.
This role is on an unlimited contract basis, with a competitive salary, and company shares on top!
As a Senior 2D Artist, you will…
- Concept and deliver stylised 2D characters & game assets from a top-down perspective
- Work on all aspects of our mobile game from UI to animation
- Produce 2D illustrations & animations to support the marketing of the game
- Work with a Senior Artist to maintain the consistency of the current style, optimise it, and create new ways to push it to the next level
- Be actively involved in the game creation process by interacting with the rest of the team
For this role you'll need…
- Previous experience as a Senior 2D Artist
- Passion for games & art
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your skills
- Relevant experience in the mobile gaming industry
- To be a creative & visual problem solver
- A generalist, ability to work independently
- Great communication & organisational skills
- Experience in Unity, Spine and After Effects is beneficial
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Liam at +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email email@example.com now!