Games Jobs Direct – Rotherham, UK
Already feeling the January Blues? Here’s a hot new role to warm you up! Games Jobs Direct are looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing team.
Games Jobs Direct is already the industry leader. It’s the largest games industry job board by some distance. But we’re not satisfied! We know there’s huge potential for growth, and the business is only at the beginning of its journey. With our ambitious plans for global expansion, adding additional localised language sites, investing in marketing, tech and people, this will be an exciting period of growth for the business.
Our aims are simple – We want to be:
- The place where games industry hiring managers spend a chunk of their recruitment advertising budget.
- The site that games industry professionals visit when looking for their next career move.
You’ll support the business development strategy for Games Jobs Direct, working closely with the BD Manager and the marketing team.
Opening new accounts across the UK, EU and the rest of the World. You’ll utilise the CRM system which is host to both current client data and an abundance of business leads. You’ll use Linked In and a variety of other websites to develop leads and grow your network of hiring managers, selling the benefits of a games industry specific job board; providing your client with a range of bespoke packages for both CV searching and job advertising. You’ll take your lea from the BD Manager who will regularly review the sales activity and support you in trialing new BD methods – amending your approach along the way to secure the biggest commercial wins. You’ll provide demonstrations to prospective clients, highlighting why Games Jobs Direct is the right place to invest their recruitment advertising budget.
You’ll work alongside likeminded people who all have something in common – a passion for the games industry. You’ll be supported by an experienced BD Manager and a Marketing.
Your activity will play a key part of the Games Jobs Direct expansion plan, developing business in new territories across the globe.
- Opening up new accounts
- Developing existing accounts, encouraging renewals and increasing their value
- Uncover leads, seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation, use targeted marketing messaging to generate calls with prospective customers
- Carry out online product demo’s with prospective clients
- Helping run free trials for customers with a view to quick conversion into paying customers
- Work closely with other staff throughout the organisation, discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the games industry
- Previous experience using CRM or sales process systems – Hubspot, salesforce or similar
- Excellent organisation skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team – but confident managing your sales activity autonomously
- Flexible working attitude with an appreciation that this isn’t your usual 9 to 5 role; there will be times extra work is required to meet deadlines/deal with International clients.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts whilst developing new business in new territories.
- A team player attitude fostering collaboration across the brand – you’ll have a strong desire to help your colleagues.
If this sounds like you, I’d love to hear from you! For an initial chat please contact Kelly Jones on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org