Sales and Recruitment Opportunity
Aardvark Swift – Rotherham, UK
The Video Games Industry is booming! Do you want to be part of it? This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Salesperson to join an award-winning recruitment agency in a thriving market.
This role will be your first glimpse into the world of recruitment where you will have the chance to build a successful career working within the video games sector.
You will embark on our bespoke 10-week training programme which will introduce you to the fundamentals of recruitment while you practise your skills in your day to day role. You will receive ongoing support and coaching throughout your probation period whilst you learn the market and embed yourself into your new role.
We want you to succeed – you’ll be supported every step along the way!
You’ll be a quick learner and keen to use your experience working within a sales role to give recruitment everything you’ve got! Building relationships with clients and candidates, you’ll begin to grow your market knowledge while you work on live vacancies.
Develop your industry knowledge as you explore a new geographical territory; researching companies and building relationships with a new client base you’ll be eager to bring your first clients on board.
Our experienced team will support you with regular training and coaching to develop your confidence. Our goal is for you to become a top billing Recruiter in this amazing niche sector!
Skills & Experience you'll need:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a sales role
- Track record of hitting – make that smashing! – your sales targets
- Account Management experience – you’re not a one hit salesperson; you want to build long standing relationships
- You’re savvy and not adverse to taking calculated risks
- You’re not scared to try and fail as you know there are always valuable lessons to be learned
- First in your group to put your hand up when opportunities arise to step outside of your comfort zone
- You’re driven to be great and understand that this doesn’t happen 9-to-5
- You are a forward-thinking individual who takes action based on your own considerable initiative
- Happy expressing yourself with flair and even charisma, either one-to-one or one-to-many
- Most of all you are passionate, intelligent and eager to learn
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777 for more information about the role.