Deep Silver Dambuster – Nottingham, UK
Deep Silver Dambuster Studios are in search of a Rendering Programmer to join their Engineering Department to work on their high-end graphics pipeline. You will play a vital part in the development of the upcoming AAA title, Dead Island, using Unreal engine.
To be successful in this role, you'll ideally be a mid-level programmer with around two years experience – however, Dambuster will consider particularly talented graduates with relevant qualifications and interests.
Experience with DXR and compute are critical, as you will be heavily involved in raising their visual bar on high-end platforms using the latest rendering technologies.
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A proficiency in either DirectX 12 or Vulkan
- An adeptness in modern rendering technologies, namely DXR and Compute
- An in-depth comprehension of common modern rendering techniques, for example, deferred shading, clustered/tiled lighting etc
- Skill in 3D maths, software engineering & problem solving to a high degree
- An aptness in C/C++ and HLSL programming
- Seasoned interpersonal skills in order to work closely both with the engineering and technical art department
Bonus Points if you have…
- A track record with the inclusion of Vulkan and DirectX11 graphics API utilisation
- A specialisation in graphic debugging tools, such as PIX and RenderDoc
- Familiarity with console development
- Unreal 4 experience
Some of the benefits of working with Deep Silver Dambuster include…
- An industry-competitive salary.
- A creative and collaborative work environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the studio
- A cutting edge development environment with access to the latest technologies
- Funded learning and development opportunities
- An experienced, passionate and diverse team
- An exciting high-profile project
- A vibrant, modern and well-serviced city centre location
- Gym membership scheme
- Free financial advice
- Salary-sacrifice-based workplace pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Group life assurance policy
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Relocation assistance
Are you interested in learning more about this role?
Get in touch with Paul for a confidential chat about the role, studio and their culture.
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777.