Aardvark Swift – Rotherham, United Kingdom
We are hiring internally, looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our close-knit team of consultants in Rotherham, UK!
In this role, you'll embark upon the Aardvark Swift journey, initially focusing on the screening of CV’s and making initial contact with candidates.
You'll be provided with training and coaching by experienced Recruiters; gaining all the skills you'll need to support the business with candidate resourcing and administration duties while developing your skills and industry knowledge.
This role involves hands-on work from the get-go…
- You'll learn through day-to-day duties which will include taking part in weekly training to underpin your knowledge of the recruitment process.
- You’ll use your excellent communication skills to telescreen candidates whilst developing a good understanding of what they do and what they are looking for in a new role.
- You'll log all company info onto the system and ensure all records are continually updated.
- You’ll support consultants in general recruitment administration by adding candidates to the database, preparing CV’s and updating candidate and client folders.
- While you learn about the games industry, you'll talk to candidates about the vacancies you are working on.
- You'll also support with other tasks in line with the management’s requirements.
Within 6 months, you'll have honed your communication skills and be confident speaking with candidates at different levels; you'll be more commercially savvy and have an understanding of how businesses work and be keen to develop your career within recruitment – as you progress, there will be opportunity for you to progress onto Trainee Recruiter.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop both professionally and personally, here with us at Aardvark Swift!
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Adam Hooley for more information.
Email email@example.com or call us on 01709834777.