Aardvark Swift – Rotherham, UK
***This role also offers commission***
When you work with us, as a Talent Sourcer, you’ll soon realise that we’re not your average recruitment agency. Our passion for the job shines through in everything we do. We excel at placing great candidates in their dream jobs, and we’ve been doing it for over 30 years, developing a huge network of industry contacts along the way, and evolving alongside the studios and brands we work with. We believe this experience, combined with our forward-thinking and fresh approach, makes us the best in the business.
We now hire, promote and develop the team at Aardvark Swift in line with our core values, and they’ve been woven into how we work with studios, developers and with each other.
We’ve invested in improving our offices, taking on the adjoining premises to create a collaborative working environment. We’ve now developed a breakout and gaming area complete with a shiny new next gen console, gym equipment, showers, and a new kitchen diner.
To make sure we’re supporting the team as much as possible we’ve recruited a full time L&D Manager to keep us moving forward and developing the team at Aardvark.
We’ve introduced and trained Team Leads to better support our recruiters and foster an even greater collaborative spirit. This new position also forms part of the new career options for our Recruiters.
Our Sourcing Team members, over time, can progress to become Recruiters, Senior Recruiters or Team Leads. We’ve created clear pathways for our team to go on their own Aardvark Journey.
We’re also working towards improving the diversity of the Aardvark team, this is one of the mission goals for our internal recruitment team as we continue to grow.
In this role, you'll embark upon the Aardvark Swift journey, focusing on the screening of CV’s and speaking with our network of game developers.
You'll be provided with training and coaching by experienced Recruiters; gaining all the skills you'll need to support the business with candidate resourcing and administration duties while developing your skills and industry knowledge.
This role involves hands-on work from the get-go…
- You'll learn through day-to-day duties which will include taking part in weekly training to underpin your knowledge of the recruitment process
- You’ll use your excellent communication skills to telescreen candidates whilst developing a good understanding of what they do and what they are looking for in a new role.
- You'll log all company info onto the system and ensure all records are continually updated
- You’ll support consultants in general recruitment administration by adding candidates to the database, preparing CV’s and updating candidate and client folders
- While you learn about the games industry, you'll talk to candidates about the vacancies you are working on
- You'll also support with other tasks in line with the management’s requirements
Within 6 months, you'll have honed your communication skills and be confident speaking with candidates at different levels; you'll be more commercially savvy and understand how our business works and be keen to develop your career within recruitment.
For this role, you'll need…
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships, especially on the phone.
- Attention to detail.
- Resilience and a willingness to learn and progress
- Demonstrate our core values
Not sure if you have the transferable skills required? Some of our most successful team members have come from backgrounds in Hospitality, Sales/Telesales, retail and customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop both professionally and personally, here with us at Aardvark Swift!
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Kerry for more information.
Email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1709 834777.
Not right for you but know someone suitable? Earn £250 if they're hired. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to refer a friend!