Rocksteady – London, UK
This studio is one of the most sought after developers in the world. With a very successful collection of games under their belt, they are truly a world class AAA developer!
Rocksteady is looking to add to its family an exceptionally talented QA Manager, who is ready for the challenge of producing blockbuster titles. As the new QA Manager, you will lead the QA team and be responsible for testing all aspects of the studio’s AAA games.
Based in central London, this studio offers some amazing benefits from private medical/dental care for you and your family, to great annual bonuses, and a healthy annual leave package.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Lead the QA team by setting an example for professional standards and diligent QA practice
- Manage and train the QA team to effectively and thoroughly test, ensuring the quality of the project
- Shape the staffing plan and career development of the RSQA team
- Set the vision for QA professional standards across the various phases of the project from production to post launch DLC phase, and develop a plan to achieve them
- Maintain the high-level QA test plan schedule, QA test plans, and all other QA documentation in conjunction with publisher QA
- Manage the process and use of the bug tracking database and other QA tools
- Manage the QA communication strategy with internal and external partners
- Run automated testing in collaboration with internal and external developers based on specifications from all QA teams
- QA localisation, certification, and legal testing coordination
- Determine the priority of testing requirements with the Production team
To succeed in this role you'll need the following skills and XP:
Experience leading a QA team working on a AAA title
Knowledge of game TRCs and TCRs
A proven history of testing PC games
Interested in hearing more about this position?
Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777