South East, UK
Do you want to work for a global giant in games and software QA testing? This innovative company have recently acquired an office just outside of London, and are working hard on expanding and updating the practices there in line with the forward-thinking and inventive offices that they have elsewhere in the world.
The company provides quality assurance, localisation, live operations support, data analytics, test automation, and consulting services to its global customer base. Their clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises, to Fortune 100 companies. They have a long history of top-notch games QA across multiple continents and are now looking to crack Europe.
As QA Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director of the UK branch. You will be responsible for managing and growing the games QA area.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Implement operational framework of excellence through people, process, culture, and organisational design
- Ensure client services are offered to the highest level of quality
- Onboard new clients
- Support the GM and sales team in the sales cycle from development stage onwards
- Guide and mentor Project Managers and Leads
- Define and monitor practice-wide as well as project-specific KPIs
- Ensure the adoption of testing best practices
- Publish all daily, weekly, and monthly KPI data and deliver to higher management when necessary
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed include:
- A long track record of managing games QA processes for large teams
- Experience managing Leads and Project leads
The below will earn you BONUS POINTS on your application:
- Experience working for a outsource company and managing the client relationship
Are you interested in this role and want to know more about this company and what you'll be doing for them?
Get in touch! No need to update your CV just yet.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777