Project Coordinator (Remote)
Plan A Collective – Prague, CZ
Aardvark Swift are working with Plan A Collective to find a Project Coordinator to join their team! Plan A Collective are a passionate bunch of talented industry veterans from the video game and VFX industries. They specialise in all things visual from conception to creation and integration into the game engine, including assets (characters, hard-surface, props), animation (realistic and stylised) to cinematics (real-time and CG).
In this role, you will coordinate the schedule, budget, issues and risks of the project. It will be your job to make sure the project management framework is well-organised and runs smoothly. This will require a synchronisation with various stakeholders in their business as well as close collaboration with your colleagues from the Production team.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for producers and stakeholders
- Assisting with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the Project Manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle
- Managing project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the Project Manager
- Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks such as billing and bookkeeping
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies
For this role, you'll need…
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field
- Project management certifications: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), project management professional (PMP) or similar
- Working knowledge of project management software (Jira, Rally, ShotGrid etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Attention to detail
- At least 2 years of experience in similar positions
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch now with Connor Green
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777.