Use your technical skill and knowledge to lead a dev team at one of the UK's most loved publisher/developers!
I'm helping one of the longest running independent games companies in the world to find a Programmer for their team. They're a studio known for the support and help they give games creators all around the world to bring their games to everyone.
Based near Leeds, they're building strong dynamic teams across the business right now, working on an array of fun and fascinating new game titles.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning, writing, debugging code for project features to ensure they are delivered to the desired quality
- Assessing project bug database for issues and being proactive to address them where necessary.
- Work with other disciplines to understand their requirements and work proactively with them to ensure any limitations are clearly communicated and understood.
- Assessing task/timings to assist in schedule production
- Carry out assigned tasks within the time scheduled for them and reporting progress to your Lead Programmer and/or Producer
The skills and experience you will need to apply for this role include:
- Games Development experience or a demonstrable passion for Games Development
- Experience developing games with Unity, Unreal Engine or a custom engine
- Experience with one of the following languages: C/C++ or C#
- Good written and verbal communication skills to ensure clarity and accuracy of communication.
- A passion to learn and further your own skill set
- Knowledge of developing games on a console platforms – Xbox One, PS4, Switch
What you get in return!
- A full range of employee benefits including private medical insurance, discounted gym membership and an employee share scheme
- An annual bonus scheme
- A range of fun and social activities
Interested? Get in touch! – firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 01709 8347770