South East, UK
I'm looking for an experienced Production Director to assume full responsibility over production teams and oversee delivery of all studio projects.
You will work closely with the CEO and ensure all 8 current projects are on time, within budget and naturally display the high levels of quality that studio partners expect.
You're joining at an exciting time as this growing console developer works on brand new emerging platforms in partnership with some of the largest names in the industry.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage & work with producers to expedite creative, business & organisational tasks
- Optimise project management techniques
- Perform risk analysis to mitigate project risks
- Review milestone deliverables & ensure they are achieved to the highest standards
- Lead, support & review production & QA performance
- Report on progress, projections, budgets to CEO
- Create milestone content & production schedules with production team
- Foster a close working relationship with the international publishing partner
- Ensure project scopes are adhered to & nurture positive working relationships
Key skills & experience:
- 6+ years of relative project management experience
- Sound grasp of scheduling, planning, tracking & resource allocation on multiple shipped console games
- 3+ years’ experience at a leadership / senior level
- Experience leading teams of 40+ people
- Excellent risk analysis relating to scheduling, budget, personnel & design
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, G-Suite, Excel and other project management tools
- Experienced in Agile methodologies
- Experience of hiring & mentoring
Interested? Get in touch! – firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0)1709 834 777