Product Marketing Manager
Bandai Namco Mobile – Barcelona, Spain
Bandai Namco Mobile are searching for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in Barcelona, Spain! As part of the marketing team, you will be working on some of Bandai Namco's most prestigious, global IPs that have shaped the Video Game industry, as well as future IPs developed by their Internal team in Barcelona.
The ideal candidate will be a veteran Product Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of mobile game strategy to develop and drive the marketing strategy for their existing IPs, specifically for the western world.
In the role, you will be selecting the best go-to-market methods, working closely with the production team to achieve KPI targets whilst collaborating with their cross-functional team across User Acquisition, Community Managers, Analysts and Creatives to manage execution and evaluation of their marketing plan.
Bandai Namco favour small teams in order to remain as agile as possible in an ever-changing market. Advocating innovation over repetition, Bandai Namco aim to accelerate to become one of world's most renowned publishers.
As they expand their brand community into the west, you will still be working closely with their head office based in Japan. Teamwork and collaboration with head office as well as the Barcelona-based marketing team are key to success as they continue their expansion.
As a dedicated Product Marketing Manager, you will have full ownership of the product branding, positioning strategy and will oversee the marketing budget for the game in the West. Like the rest of the team, a creative yet analytical mindset with a “fail-fast” mentality that wants to revolutionise the industry and discover new ways to reach and engage players will be pivotal in the role.
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A passion and strong knowledge of the gaming market
- 5+ years track record in mobile game product marketing or similar roles
- Demonstrative success in launching at least 1 F2P title
- Thorough comprehension of user acquisition, app store optimisation, monetisation, and retention
- A background working with a game’s teams and an in-depth understanding of the development cycle
- An expertise working with well-known IPs
- An ability to constructively critique work from the team, whilst welcoming and integrating feedback on your own work
- A capability for working in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects.
- A fluency in English, both written and oral with excellent communication skills.
- A genuine interest in Anime IPs is a welcome addition!
From Pac-Man to Tekken, Tamagotchi to Dark Souls, Bandai Namco are a games company steeped in history and Bandai Namco Mobile is the exciting new pillar of the group’s strategy, aiming to grow from the #5 global mobile publisher to #1!
They offer a truly flat structure, full role autonomy, and the creative freedom of a start-up, whilst still having the legacy, resources, and stability of a global gaming powerhouse. The goal in Barcelona is to enrich their list of successful IPs by creating original and innovative mobile games.
Do you want to learn more about this studio and projects?
Call Chris Mellor on +441709 834 777 or email email@example.com