Product Manager Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG
Konami – South East, UK
I'm helping to find a Product Manager for an iconic Windsor studio, responsible for some of the most treasured IPs and products throughout the video game and toy industries!
They're known for action, adventure and stealth games…not forgetting games about Golden Goals! I absolutely love this place. They've created some of my favourite games and have some absolutely cracking products!
Your day-to-day within this role would include:
- Management of physical products – planning the whole schedule/procedures by proactively communicating with the printing company, KDE-E Operations team, and individual branches to get orders prepared in a timely manner
- Take responsibility of setting up product configuration, with KDE-US and KDE, and getting quotes with the request of sales/promotions
- Meet deadlines for any kind of production relating to physical cards
- Create solicitation sheet so that branches/operations can start sales/operation work
- Give feedback for each product and tournament regulation from European R&D perspective, if requested, with the cooperation of KDE-US
- Keeping stock of physical products
- Dealing with customer support, particularly if physical cards are involved
I'm looking for someone independent, dynamic, curious, creative, and passionate about gaming!
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4+ years working in a marketing, product management or brand role
- Good user knowledge of MS office applications, especially Excel
- Strong understanding of mobile game KPI
- Great organisational skills, and high attention to detail
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Enthusiastic about working in the games industry in general, and with the YGO! brand in particular
- Strong knowledge of the digital games industry, specifically digital card games
This role is office based but expect to do some travelling to different events!
How good does this role sound? Shall we jump on a call?
Call me on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org