Product Manager (Remote Options)
Playerstate – London, UK
Playerstate are looking for a Product Manager to help them shape the future of User-Generated Content in the games industry. If you have a strong understanding of what creates exceptional user experience and can balance customer needs with technical and business requirements, this role would be a great fit for you.
Playerstate is a user-generated content platform that allows players to become rewarded creators and allows game studios to incentivise any type of content creation.
Their vision is to become the digital home for gaming creators around the world. And they're well on the way to achieving this, already working with some of the biggest names in the Web2 and Web3 gaming space.
If you’re looking for complete autonomy in a remote-first role, competitive compensation with a generous share package, and the chance to change the global games industry, then this is your opportunity.
This role is a great opportunity to achieve substantial impact in a disruptive and fast-growing startup. You'll need to have an entrepreneurial spark, are curious, and a communicator at heart. Ready to take ownership of the product roadmap and execute accordingly to help Playerstate continue to scale.
The Playerstate product team uses creative, strategic and operational skills to steer our product vision. The team works in a highly collaborative, remote environment to build the products and experiences that bring our community together in new and special ways.
As a Product Manager, you will…
- Be a pivotal member of a dedicated cross-functional development team responsible for shipping features and fixing issues related to our core user journeys, ensuring they have everything to deliver on the company’s strategic goals
- Own the roadmap for your team – working with stakeholders from across the business to unearth opportunities, combining customer insights with technical possibilities to build a cohesive plan for success
- Balance a number of inputs to effectively prioritise ‘what comes next’ so that your team is always working on the highest impact projects
- Monitor and analyse KPIs and other metrics for live products and feeding
- Partner with Product Designers to research and define exciting UX/UI solutions and translate these to user stories that put our users at the heart of their product
- Master their analytics tools to measure the impact of product changes and make data-driven decisions to guide your team in the right direction
For this role, you will need…
- To be passionate about great design and user experience
- Experience as a Product Manager in an Agile/Scrum environment
- A background with the release cycle of digital apps through app stores
- Understanding of client/server based digital app deployment
- Proficiency at generating high quality documentation including user stories, use cases, flow diagrams and wire-frames.
- Highly organised with high attention to detail
- An Independent mentality with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skillset
- Able to balance a large workload and prioritise effectively
- High level technical understanding of modern software architecture
Just some of the benefits in working with Playerstate include…
- Remote-first & flexible culture: they believe in outputs not clocking in time
- Unlimited Leave (approved in advance)
- Salary up to £60k P/Y
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Connor Green on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!