First Touch Games – Oxford, United Kingdom
First Touch Games are on the lookout for a Product manager to join their close-knit team in the historical city of Oxford in central southern England.
Are you inspired by metrics?
Do you love applying this insight to improve game performance?
Do you constantly seek opportunities to elevate the game?
Then this could be the role for you.
Since 2011, First Touch Games have been creating the highest quality 3D football & sports games that millions of people play every day. They are a small and highly supportive team who love what they do. This is a rare opportunity to be an important part of their continued success.
You’ll need to be a collaborative, creative and enthusiastic person who can influence through insight and thoughtful communication. As Product Manager at First Touch Games, you will be a pivotal part of a small, thriving studio.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Setting the success criteria for First Touch’s portfolio of games and monitor & communicate progress towards them through various KPIs
- Helping shape product roadmaps and long-term vision of games and assisting in transforming high level blueprints into detailed implementation
- Working with the Data Science team, forensically reviewing data around player journeys and wider game performance, turning potential opportunities into incremental improvement actions
- Collaboration with the Development & Production teams to ensure new features and updates are implemented as intended to the highest standards
- Implement new specifications, pricing and product information for inclusion on key mobile platforms, specifically Google Play and the Apple App Store
- Leading on the direction and management of growing live operations
- Seek new opportunities to drive game performance whilst maintaining alignment with business objectives and values
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A proven track record within the free-to-play mobile gaming space
- Exceptional analytical abilities with an in-depth knowledge of game economies
- An intuitive sense for potential game enhancements and distilling that through seeking the right data analysis with clear specification.
- An ability to filter and prioritise potential enhancements according to expected impact and resource effort
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and organisational skills
- A proficiency with Microsoft Office products and data manipulation tools
- Degree-level education in a relevant field, with excellent A-levels achieved or equivalent
- A passion for gaming and digital trends, particularly mobile gaming
Just some of the benefits First Touch Games offer include…
- Zero Overtime
- Excellent Bonuses
- Healthcare Free Gym
- Flexible Core Hours
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- Free Drinks & Snacks
- Club-Wembley Football Ticket
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch with Jess Galvin on 01709 834777 or Jess@aswift.com.