Lockwood Publishing – Nottingham, UK
Lockwood Publishing are looking to hire a Product Manager to join their talented team in Nottingham, UK. Reporting directly to the Strategic Program Director, the Product Manager will use their experience of virtual goods-based business models to develop new social features and systems for mobile titles that will help improve engagement, retention and virality.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Having an active involvement in the product development, strategic vision, and business operations of a mobile gaming title
- Taking ownership of the data operation of your designated title, including the management/improvement of tools and technology
- Cultivating an expertise in understanding player behaviour
- Developing social loops to help drive player engagement
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for growth in the game experience
- Collaborating with the developers to define, plan, and iterate game features to a high-quality standard
- Constructing reports and design specifications that effectively communicate information and requirements to all team members
- Sharing knowledge and best practice with other teams
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A familiarity with working on a product with a strong social element – this can be video games or social networks
- A natural design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and the appeal of different game types
- An aptitude for quantitative analysis skills the ability to refine hypotheses/models by digging into user data and iteratively improving metrics
- A capability in writing clear and concise specs for new features
- An engagement in profitable game mechanics and thematic concepts
- A hands-on and impact-driven outlook; focusing on results and the desire to make the best game possible
- A background that includes work on a successful mobile F2P title game in the role of Product Manager would be advantageous but is not essential
With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, Lockwood are a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity.
Lockwood Publishing are the creators of Avakin Life, a social mobile game which allows people to immerse themselves in another world! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, the journey has only just begun.
Interested in this role? Get in touch with Jess Galvin for more information about the role, studio and their culture.
Email email@example.com or Call +441709834777